Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello Friends

Yes it has been a while since I last wrote anything. Been trying to get over this flu bug. It has been a lot of ice and really cold weather. Getting low on salt for the roads and very dangerous to drive at least for me. Had a meeting today with a NPO at one of our churches that has a clothing bank and food bank. I have to call him tomorrow after 2P.M. but he does seem very interested. Like I was telling him that it would be easy to get people signed up under their foundation mall. People in our town seem to help everybody out when times get rough.
Have been doing follow ups on people that I already have made contact with. There are 2 couples I have to get back with, one that wants to upgrade to WCM. I am not writing a lot tonight cause I am headed for some rest and trying to get better. I will be listening in on the radio call in the morning. You all have a great night.

No comments: